Link to the Cultural Confluence Symposium click here.
To the Helen E. Copeland Gallery
From Downtown Bozeman to the Bison, Antelope, and Deer parking lots.
- Go west on Main Street towards 7th Avenue
- Pass 7th Avenue, keep going to 19th Ave
- Take a left onto 19th Avenue
- Stay in the left hand lane. Drive about one mile to College Ave
- Take a left onto College Avenue
- Drive about a half mile. The Bison, Antelope and Deer parking lots will be on your right; they are the back three lots. They are unlabeled (except on google maps.) If you reach the roundabout/ traffic circle, you have gone too far.
- Facing south campus, take the sidewalk to the left of the lots. Once you pass the playground, you will come to an intersection. Haynes Hall will be to your left, ASMSU Shunk Daycare will be to your right. Walk towards Haynes hall, taking the sidewalk that runs across the lawn and turns left between two buildings.
- The entrance to Haynes Hall will be on your left, bicycle parking will be on your right.
- The Helen E. Copeland is on the 2nd floor of Haynes Hall.
If walking down 11th:
213 Haynes Hall is located halfway between College Avenue and Grant Street. It is across from the Aasheim Arch and has the Ski Chair sculpture in the front lawn.
To the Waller-Yoblonsky Gallery and the Beyond Gallery at the Melvin Graduate Studios:
The Waller-Yoblonsky Gallery is located at 2998 W Lincoln Street in the Melvin Graduate Studios off Garfield Street, east of 19th Street.
- Going south on 19th from Main Street, take a right onto Garfield.
- Go ½ mile, and take a left into the Agricultural Experimentation Station. (If Garfield turns towards the right and brings you back to Main Street, next to Rosauers, you have gone too far.)
- After about 350 yards, you will see the sign for the Melvin Graduate Studios. Take a right and drive to the last building. Please mind the speed limit and stay beneath 15 MPH once you turn off of Garfield Street. Be kind to the horses.
The Exit Gallery
The Exit Gallery is located on the Montana State University campus in the Strand Union Building, Room 212. The gallery is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the academic school year. We observe all MSU holidays and are closed for the winter break and the summer.